[複製鏈接]

主題

好友

積分

新手上路

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-2-22 13:18:35 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
With your existing customers. Tip : Create contras and partnerships While they may not seem like revenue-generating options, contras and partnerships reduce the amount of marketing needed to win customers. It lets you ‘pay’ for services without increasing your expenses. Working with other like-minded business owners expands your customer circle and comes with built-in trust. Tip : Offer referrals While back-scratching is nice, filling your bank account is better. How often do you find yourself recommending businesses? It's great to do this out of the goodness of your heart, and lovely if the other business reciprocates. But referrals are often a one-way street. And while the gifts of wine and cookies were nice, it can feel like a poor exchange. I could go on, and I do in fact give many more ideas around

improving productivity and profitability in my book Six Figures in School hours, but I hope these ideas get you started. Making money in business isn’t just about a simple exchange of time for money or goods B2B Email List for cash. It’s about being inventive and looking for other opportunities, cutting costs, and selling your mind instead of your time. Boost your digital marketing skills Digital marketing is a competitive industry, but with the right knowledge and skills, you can carve out a rewarding and lucrative career. Our Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will help you understand the fundamentals of digital marketing and explore the key areas including social media,

content marketing, SEO, analytics, PPC, strategy and so much more. Advance your career today by enrolling! RELATED Webinar: Digital Transformation is about Talent, not Technology  of the Most In-Demand & Transferable Digital Marketing Skills How to Give Effective Feedback  Essential Soft Skills for Digital Marketers RELATED FREE VIDEO LESSONS Web and Email Design and User Experience Thinking Strategically Characteristics of Strategic Thinking Creativity Skills Creating and Structuring a Presentation Project Planning Benefits of Agile Thinking Join DMI for FREE Share via: Kate Toon KATE TOON Kate Toon is an award-winning misfit entrepreneur, who works with small businesses and big brands to .
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 11:25 , Processed in 0.055158 second(s), 19 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |