Discuz! Board

標題: Which confirms the effect of higher search [打印本頁]

作者: arafatrahman87a    時間: 2024-3-7 12:25
標題: Which confirms the effect of higher search
It is highly likely that many search terms will occur in areas where there are a lot of people and many restaurants introduced. Since Seoul is introduced on a district-by-district basis, the search volume is distributed,  volume in local areas. (Table 2) Ranking of search volume mentioning region among search terms related to ‘I’m going to eat’ / 2022.08 ~ 2023.07 (Source: Listening Mind ) [ I would eat it + food] What food did you search for the most? Sundae soup > Gukbap > Gamjatang > Gopchang > Chinese food > Eel Befitting his nickname, Minister of Gukbap, soup and rice-type foods are ranked high. The search volume for sundaeguk is overwhelming, and there are a large number of other foods that suit the tastes of old men, such as tripe, Chinese food, and eel. (Table 3) Ranking of search volume mentioning food name among search terms related to ‘I’m going to eat’ (Source: Listening Mind.

The main consumers searching for food are in their 30s. The age group that makes the most Cambodia Phone Number Data searches for most foods is people in their 30s. The male to female ratio is not very different. However, it is also interesting to note that relatively high searches for soup and rice are made by people in their 20s, while high-price menu items such as tripe, eel, and boiled pork tend to be searched mostly by people in their 40s. (Table 4) Distribution of search volume by age for foods searched with ‘I’ll Eat [ I’ll Eat + Restaurant] Which restaurant has benefited the most from I’ll Eat over the past year? Taehwajang > Daeseong House > Sillimjeong > Seorin Octopus (Table 5) Ranking of search volume mentioning restaurants among search terms related to ‘I’m going to eat’  (Source: Listening Mind) I thought there would be a lot of search terms related to restaurants, but it was a bit surprising that out of about 100 restaurants, there were only 16 restaurants that came up related to what to eat.

However, in the case of restaurants, there are many cases where only the restaurant name is searched separately. As a result , we can see that most restaurants' search volume has increased at least three times since the broadcast . (Table 6) Examples of restaurants whose search volume is rapidly increasing along with broadcasts (Source: Listening Mind) [ I'll Eat + People] Who appeared on the show and became the most talked about? Shin Dong-yeop > Baek Jong-won > Psy (Table 7) Ranking of search volume mentioning people among search terms related to ‘I’m going to eat’ / 2022.08 ~ 2023.07 (Source: Listening Mind) Shin Dong-yeop, who showed a variety of chemistry with Sung Si -kyung, caused the most searches.

歡迎光臨 Discuz! Board (http://94.ibbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |