Discuz! Board

標題: Configure your catalog settings [打印本頁]

作者: shafi543@gmail.    時間: 2024-3-3 11:29
標題: Configure your catalog settings
We will suggest a short and effective way to promote your website taking into account modern and safe tools. Sign up for a consultation! Facebook Product Catalog () The product catalog is a reflection of the assortment of your online store but not only that! This is a great alternative for people who do not have a store on the website but want to sell their products but I will talk about this in another entry. Download PDF about the FB Product Catalog Download I will now show you step by step how to properly create and fill out a product catalog which is the basis of e-commerce on Facebook and Instagram. Where can I create a product catalog? The

product catalog option is only available for company Asia Mobile Number List websites. You can create a directory in two ways. The first place that allows this is the Company Manager and the second place is the Catalog Manager which I personally recommend and will describe today. Creating a product catalog in Catalog Manager: STEP Go to Catalog Manager – click here STEP Select Create catalog or click here STEP Select the appropriate category for you in the case of an online store select E-commerce and click next STEP by choosing how to add products to your catalog. This is the moment on which everything depends If you own

store on a platform such as Shopify Big Commerce Magento OpenCart or WooCommerce you can connect your catalog to it and use automatic product import directly from the platform. [] Otherwise you need to add the products yourself and select the Submit product information option. At this stage you also define the directory owner. This parameter cannot be edited later so you need to consider whether you prefer the directory not to be assigned to a company (then select the Personal field ) or to be associated with a specific company. I recommend the second option i.e. select the company from the list that will own the catalog . A personal directory has fewer uses unless you later link it to a business which can sometimes be problematic. The last parameter you need to take care of at this stage is the directory name .

歡迎光臨 Discuz! Board (http://94.ibbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |