Discuz! Board

標題: The situation where athletes also serve [打印本頁]

作者: Josna333    時間: 2024-2-28 15:39
標題: The situation where athletes also serve
As more and more companies realize the importance of data there is a tendency to set up a separate data analysis department above all business lines This can to some extent prevent the business department from being the same  as referees is a case of selfpromotion and selfpromotion and false results But the problem also arises Since it is not ones own then the wealth does not want to flow into the field of outsiders Naturally highvalue work content (such as decisionmaking suggestions) is not wanted

by the independent data analysis department In this case data analysts South Africa WhatsApp Number can only vent more energy on daily data monitoring effect evaluation and selfentertainment research analysis Another tendency is to disperse analysts and place them in various business units I was in the former organizational structure at the time which prevented me from going deep into the business Many analyzes were suspended in the air which was unrealistic and difficult to implement Epiphany Although I stopped working as a data analyst for many years my position

still revolved around the main line of data and after gaining some product manager perspective I also gained a new understanding of the original confusion Use tools to save your own time  Since a lot of time is wasted every day in supporting different people to view data you can free up your own time by using some tools to meet their needs for viewing data Specifically there are two ways One is to launch a data dashboard for business parties to use themselves and the other is to develop some convenient data reports for their own use .

歡迎光臨 Discuz! Board (http://94.ibbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |