Discuz! Board

標題: You first need to turn on the option in [打印本頁]

作者: nesoxon946@fkco    時間: 2024-2-18 15:14
標題: You first need to turn on the option in
Preferences -> Gadgets -> Editing -> HotCat: 27 hotcat Then just use the categorization template at the end of your post by clicking here: 28 categories Again, take inspiration by looking at the categories of related businesses. This is what I went for: 29 categories 2 8. Prepare to submit for review The last thing I would recommend you do before submitting the article for review is to go through current discussions about Articles for Deletion (AfD). Check a few of those proposed AfD pages, arguments of the Wiki editors, and learn from that. Discussions about specific sources and why they can’t be used to establish notability are especially useful. After you’re done polishing the article, you’re ready to go through the Article for Creation process. The AfC process tells you everything that you need to know and do, including disclosing your COI before you start.

I went for the “I’m paid to edit” option as an Ahrefs employee: 30 paid to edit It’s also indian phone number recommended to disclose it after you’re done with the page via comments… coi submit … and talk pages: 32 talk page coi The box that you see on the talk page above could make the review process faster. That’s because it categorizes and highlights the draft for the most suitable editors. You can check the directory of WikiProjects and add it at the end of your talk page post. In my case, it was {{WikiProject Marketing & Advertising}}. 9. Adjust and cooperate The review could take anything between a few hours and a few weeks. My first submission actually got declined within a day or two: 33 submission declined So what went wrong? I probably made the mistake of including too many sources where the Ahrefs mentions were rather trivial.

While it’s still valid to use these as references, they don’t count towards your notability. As mentioned earlier, you shouldn’t expect reviewers to click through all your references. I diluted the great sources with less significant ones. I would still include a few sources that wouldn’t be considered significant. Their purpose is to support information that makes the page flow well and highlight some interesting facts. The second submission took way more time. I got a notification from one editor early on with an additional question about COI… 35 coi notifications … but they didn’t continue the conversation.

歡迎光臨 Discuz! Board (http://94.ibbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |