JOSNA777 發表於 2024-3-6 11:49:03

I have been banned for a long

Look like a normal person is really not a human being but an AI  BottomRobert Robert is actually the transliteration of robotAnd such an AI robot that profoundly explains what read random repliesis is also an official employeeof Sina  The main task is to warm up everyone's Weibo Tireless conspicuous packageis its own positioning The way to summon it is to post an original Weibo with more than characters or directly like it  If it doesn’t show up I’ll say it again Your attitude guarantees your satisfaction

What is a little surprising is that Robert went online very early In July Austria WhatsApp Number last year it was still called Comment Wow Thief Robotthe name Comment Robertwas changed in December last year Judging from the early screenshots taken by netizens Robert was actually wowwhen he was born this kind of poking of people's lung tubes appeared from the beginning ps I found a bright point does this count as a malicious attack If so has it been blocked n times It stands to reason that

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/qhzNjNJNrFkl5MFRGwBEZoriRXkYg-Y-8sasHpLMOhRh0PJc_BorO0nx8Kq4-LJVIprrHory11hBtPf4-SYq6wazNJefB76R5b3UZ_bhsEdqvTNZiR749cnA5f34GDef7QXj99s69q_45rgZfZ0m5dA

time who will take care of itjpg So why is an AI robot’s mouth so damaged Some netizens speculated Maybe it was trained using Weibo data manual dog head The  Victims Alliance was established In view of the fact that Robert attacks people's hearts from time to time but also behaves like a bigeyed innocentsomeone quickly set up this Victims Allianceaccount In less than a month it has accumulated  fans His daily routine is to collect submissions from various victimsand expose Robert's crimesone by one how to say I can’t finish it I can’t finish it at all.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: I have been banned for a long

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |