PrisilaBS 發表於 2023-12-11 18:43:53

Set up the basics You should

Join the Medium Partner Program so you can start making money. Step Sign up for Medium Go to medium.com and create an account. Creating the account is totally free. However, as you ll see shortly, you should really be a paid member on Medium. Step Become a paid member If you want to start making money on Medium, you ll need to join the Partner Program. And to do that, you ll need to be a paid Medium member. So, make sure to become a Medium member. It s only $ per month or $ for a whole year if you pay annually. Step  set up a few basics when you join Medium. Write a short but sweet bio you can edit this info from your Settings page. Set your profile photo. Your profile image can be your photo or a cartoon version of your photo or whatever, really.

In my photo, my face is partially hidden by a gigantic camera…But the trend seems photo editing servies to be either your real photo, partially obscured photo, or cartoon face. Set or edit your username and subdomain, etc. You can write under your own name or under a pseudonym. It s your choice. Step Follow the writers and publications you like Now that you re on Medium, follow the writers and publications you like. And also, definitely follow these guys and by guys I mean writers and publications alike… They re affiliated with Medium and share important info periodically that you ll find useful as a writer on the platform.

https://agentemaillist.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Phone-Number-List9-300x150.jpg

Tony Stubblebine Medium s current CEO Harris Sockel I don t know what his job title is, but he works at Medium and writes either important or cool or both stuff. But I really just love his writing This story, in particular, is just… amazing. And I m so grateful for this one Shirley Lee OK, so, she s not affiliated with Medium, but I m kind of in love with her so why not, eh? She s mad hilarious.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Set up the basics You should

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |