Minhazi862 發表於 2024-3-11 17:46:50

For example, if I search for la bella Google will show filters like

Within 5 miles," "open now," and "top rated." ing. Depending on the searcher's location, other options may also appear, such as "italian" or "pizza." The search filters in the local pack will provide searchers with dynamic filters based on queries, location, etc. Below is a screenshot of what I searched on my iPhone.google-local-pack-filters This article is a translation of " Google local results get additional search filters on mobile " published on Search Engine Land . The other day, there was talk about search results that display gasoline prices , and it looks like local searches will become more and more powerful. I tried some in Japan and it wasn't showing up yet, but if I set the language to English and did a local search in the US, similar filters showed up. I'm curious about future developments, but it might be interesting to search in various places, including overseas. – SEO Japan article keywordoogle News starts supporting AMP in the US.

Last updated: 2024/02/16 blog It seems that AMP support for Google News has started in the United States (English only). Google's Stacey introduced the NiemanLab article on Twitter , and the article is also posted on the Google News blog (English). According to this article, there India Phone Number are 14 headline articles at the top of the Google News screen, and even in the regular news stream, AMP-compatible articles appear to have an "AMP" label. They say they plan to expand in the future, but currently it's only available in the United States, so I'm sad that I can't confirm.  

http://www.brazdata.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/India-Phone-Number-1.jpg

SEO Japan google-amp-google-news-1461239333 According to an announcement on the Google News blog , it appears that Google News has started supporting AMP. This means that when you access Google News on a mobile device, you'll see AMP-enabled content, which will be loaded using AMP. Below are screenshots of AMP-enabled articles displayed in the Google News carousel on both iOS and Android. google-news-amp-android-1461239333 google-news-amp-1461239333 Clicking on the displayed content will lead you to the AMP experience.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: For example, if I search for la bella Google will show filters like

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |